Friends welcome to another week. Last week, I gave many verses to encourage us to stay strong as we see world events pointing to the rapture. There are so many adverse events worldwide that we can’t keep up with them. Those in power kill children, destroy their innocence, manufacture babies in huge labs, condone sexual sin, participate in satanic events, deceive the masses, and murder Christians. However, Christians worldwide seek a better home; knowing this is not our home, we anxiously wait for Christ to return. That said, he made promises in the Bible, which are always yes and amen. 2 Corinthians 1:20.
1. We are adopted: For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15
2. He will give us an expected end: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11
3. Avoidance of wrath: For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 5:9
4. Correction: For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. Proverbs 3:12
5. Deliverance: Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: Proverbs 2:11-22
6. Escape: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
7. Everlasting life: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24.
8. Glorification: Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Romans 8:30
9. Guidance: For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death. Psalm 48:14
10. Healing. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
11. Inheritance. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. Romans 8:17
12. Justification. Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification. Romans 4:25
13. Love. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Proverbs 8:17
14. No Condemnation. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in
Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1
15. Peace. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33
16. Preservation. The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. Psalm 145:20
17. Salvation. The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation. 2 Samuel 22:47
18. Seals. Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. 2 Corinthians 1:22
19. Washes. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his blood. Revelation 1:5Washed. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his blood.
20. Wisdom. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5
I hope this blog is a blessing to all who search for Christ or may have never read the Bible. God’s love is unmatched and will always continue. He is the ruler of all and offers salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), no questions asked when you believe with your heart. It is only too late to accept his offer of salvation when a person dies. God gives grace and mercy each day; therefore, each day is another chance to accept his gift. I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:email@example.com I hope you have a great week. Please remember to visit YouTube for the shortened companion video to this blog. Thanks for visiting with me this week.